Thursday, October 15, 2015

Reverse Confetti Happy Fall-idays: Christmas

 Reverse Confetti is having a 3 day event...Happy Fall-idays...3 days the Reverse Confetti design team, The Confetti Crew,  is creating projects for the Fall holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!  This is day three and the Fall-iday is Christmas...
 As with the Fall-idays Thanksgiving, yesterday, I am going with the candy treats theme.  I put some Dove chocolates into a cellophane bag and used the smaller Reverse Confetti Wreath Confetti Cuts die along with the "peace" die from the Winter Words Confetti Cuts to embellish my pretty chocolates.  I layered both the wreath and the sentiment ...some with silver sentiments and blue with silver wreathes , and others with a blue sentiment and a silver with blue wreathes...


 Here are pics of the Reverse Confetti products I used on my treat bags...


Make sure you check out the rest of the Confetti Crew's projects today!!...
Thank you so much for joining the Confetti Crew for the Fall-days event...next month we'll be having THREE DAYS OF ALL CHRISTMAS PROJECTS...so stay tuned...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. These are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love what's inside the bags too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, what a lovely 'special touch' to add to these treats...so very pretty!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa