Sunday, October 18, 2015

Joy to the World

I just can't get enough of the Reverse Confetti October release!!  I have made a card today, using the new Winter Words stamps and coordinating Winter Words Confetti Cuts die and the Wreath Confetti Cut ...
I die cut the wreath and sentiment a few times each for layering(you know me and layering:)!!), and cut a scalloped circle in the card panel with the Scalloped Circle Confetti Cuts die, and stamped the sentiment around that circle with versamark and white embossed. 
Used some of the new Twinery twine at the top of the card:)!!  

Here's a list of the Reverse Confetti products I used on my card...



OK...you know...SO MUCH FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the earthy tones with red accents Lisa! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa