Thursday, June 30, 2011

Clean and Simple 146

I made this card for Clean and Simple's challenge 146 :
Here's the sketch:
I made this card with stamp sets  from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment from A Muse.  I stamped, embossed and cut the hearts. Die cut the black hearts and added the stick on dots.  Stamped the flowers on the card with a stamp from a PTI set and versamark so the flowers would add to the card, but not overpower(you can see better if you press on the picture...more noticeable IRL) and dotted the card with black Enamel Accents.  Tried using more colors, but in the end, wound up with Melon Mambo alone...I think in the end, the sketch stretched me enough:)!!

Things I used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Heart Prints and Beautiful Blooms, A Muse Hand Scripted
Paper: melon mambo, bazzill white, Papertrey Ink white, black
Ink: stazon black, melon mambo, versamark
Extras: clear embossing powder, PTI heart dies, cuttlebug embossing folder, black Enamel Accents, pop up dots

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the colours, pretty hearts and fab sentiment :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple....and I would like to complete ...wonderful. Colors are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful version of the sketch Lisa. I love the texture on your hearts, the embossed panel and the textured card stock panel and I love the raised dot border too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 30, 2011

    WoW this card caught my eye at SCS gallery, love the colors ,papers,wording embellishments, what a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and excellent stamping, love your card Lisa :0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lisa, love all those little enamel accents dots :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These hearts look happy! Love the colors and textures in this card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa