Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flourishes and a Flower

I was just experimenting with stamps yesterday, and made this with a flourish and a flower stamp.
I had purchased the flourish on ebay from Victorine Originals.  I placed the stamp in the corner of the paper and then placed my gridded acrylic block on top of the stamp,positioning the grid with the lines on the ends of the lengths and widths of the card.  I then stamped the design on each of 2 corners of a card and a piece of 4 1/4"x 5 1/2" cardstock.  The design is now in the exact same place in all 4 corners.  I cut the single piece of cardstock down 1/2" on each side and popped up and layered on card with the other 2 flourishes.  I stamped 2 flowers, cut out and popped up in middle of flourishes.  Added two sizes of rhinestones and a happy birthday sentiment in corner.
Thanks for looking, have a great weekend:)!!

Things I used:
Stamps: Victorine Originals, Papertrey Ink Birthday Basics and Beautiful Blooms
Paper:Papertrey Ink white, black, pink pirouette
Ink:stazon black
Extras: pink rhinestones, black stick on glitter dot, pop up dots

6 comments:

  1. Fabulously done! Love the flourishes with the bling coming in from the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you popped this up in the exact position of the background. (Does that make sense even?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty Lisa, love the effect of running the flourish off the edge too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice, Lisa. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for explaining how you stamped the images. I would have started with 1 small and 1 larger rectangle. and that wouldn't work.
    Thanks. I get it now.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa