Sunday, June 19, 2011

Clean and Simple 145... Stars

I made this card for Clean and Simple's 145 challenge:
Here's the sketch:
When I looked at that sketch...I was a bit intimidated....the three different colored panel....but I knew what I wanted to do...it just took a little experimenting with how the panels would look.  My first attempt had the black and grays in a different order and a bit more confined...like the sketch.  It just didn't look right...so I opted for the black in the middle and a bit more "break out" patterns with the three colors.  A challenging sketch for me...always love a challenge:)!!

Things I used:
Stamps: Gina K Designs
Paper: bazzill white and black, back of dp(shiny silver)
Ink:stazon black, gray, ranger black soot, basic gray
Extras: SU star die, clear embossing powder, pop up dots, sponge

5 comments:

  1. Love this Lisa, the sponged white panel is so effective, great sentiment too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY Nice! The sentiment is wonderful. And I love the name of your blog! This is my first visit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your experiment has worked beautifully! An unusual and inspired card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 24, 2011

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 24, 2011

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa