Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Personalized Father's Day Card

I made this card for my dad...he loves birds and I remembered this stamp.,..perfect to give to my dad with 5 birds for our family and an additional one that I masked from the stamp for our new son-in-law, Nic:)!!
  I wrote each of our names under the bird that most fit each family member and computer generated the sentiment onto textured cardstock. I cut and pieced each bird and heart, placing each over the already stamped images.  Layered on bazzill red.
Thanks for taking a look...hope your day is wonderful:)!!
Things I used:
Stamps:  Stampin Up The More the Merrier
Paper: bazzill white, ballet blue, bazzill red
Ink: Stazon black, pumpkin pie(beaks)
 Extras: clear embossing powder

11 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute, Viv!! Love the names under the birds. I'm sure he will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooop, sorry!! Had a mental block and called you Viv - time for another cup of coffee LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO gorgeous! What a sweet idea! Definitely going into the faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable idea, Lisa - I love it! Such a perfect Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you personalized your card Lisa and really like the design and colours:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is inspirational Lisa! What a thoughtful and personal card - he is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it's beautiful and very special too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, this is just wonderful! I love how you personalized this. What a wonderful keepsake for your dad. Your paper piecing looks terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Lisa. Love the personalisation, your dad's sure to love it!
    Hugs,Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Lisa, What a wonderful personal card, I'm sure your Father will treasure this one, clever too to get all the family in. Love it, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect Father's Day card! I need to remember this idea for my Dad's birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa