Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Clean and Simple 144

I made these two cards for this week's challenge,

 Here is the sketch:
These cards are very simple...paper, sentiment and punched out flowers...what a great quick go to sketch!!
And that's what this post will be quick and simple:)!!

Things I used:
Stamps: Inkadinkado and Verve
Paper: Bazzill java,white and Mike's design paper,scrap blue(baja breeze?)   Pretty in pink, regal rose, bazzill white
Ink: early espresso, regal rose
Extras: flower punch, white stick on dots, 1/4" circle punch, polka dot embossing folder, border punches

4 comments:

  1. This is a great sketch and I love what you've done with it! I think your mojo has returned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, love both thes cards! What a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cards, Lisa! I really like that layout and how different your two cards are. I hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely simple designs in great colours Lisa. I like these kinda cards :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa