Thursday, June 23, 2011

One Layer Wednesday ...Inspiration picture

We were to use this picture to make a one layer card for challenge 59 at the Simplicity blog:
This is what I made:
I used the yellow and green of the picture and the fact that the picture had a lot of flowers to make my card.  I stamped the flowers and cut one of each of the flowers out with scrap copy paper ,masking the flowers and stamped the leaves over the flowers.  I punched 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" circle punches with same scrap copy paper,placing the punched hole over the centers of the flowers, stamping with a gingham stamp from Papertrey Ink. Added sentiment and a yellow rhinestone to dot the "i" in sunshine.
Thanks for looking, have a great day!
Things I used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Blooming Button Bits and Background Basics:Gingham
Paper: Papertrey Ink white
Ink: daffodil delight, old  olive, stazon black
Extras:clear embossing powder, yellow rhinestone

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is absolutely beautiful! A lot of work...but so worth it! Love this!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous masking - great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, bright card! Wishing you sunshine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card...I like how the cheerful flowers match the cheerful sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely, sunny bouquet!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa