Thursday, May 31, 2012

Some Fun Flowers

I was playing around with a little stamp from Penny Black called Charmed last night and couldn't stop at one card...I made 4! These cards are a bit unlike me in that I put more than a couple colors together on one card...no challenge required...on my own...and brown with black..I felt like I was really outside my "zone" of comfort...
 I stamped in stazon black added some grass with a black memento marker and colored each set of flowers with Bic Mark It permanent markers.  I cut around each flower's petal just a bit to make them a bit 3-D and dotted the center of each flower with a different color of Liquid Pearls(Simon Says Stamp has oodles of colors!!!).
 I layered each flower panel on a piece of black cardstock and then on kraft that is stamped in versamark and a Hero Arts background stamp Modern Lines.
 I added a different sentiment from a Paper Smooches set Sentiment Sampler...and now I have 4 quick cards...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. That flower image is beyond adorable. Great set of cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set of cards! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make a great gift! Love, love, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and yet so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean-ness of the central panel against the card base Lisa and the flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are so fun! Love the colors and the simplicity of the design.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa