Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fun With Bling

I found som flower bling at Michael's that I just had some ideas about...here's what I made with some of the gems...
I used a Papertrey Ink set Garden of Life and stamped the stem, flower and leaf with versamark and embossed with silver.  I added a Hero Arts sentiment and then some Martha Stewart gems(Yellow Flowers).... the pink center was from another set...
 Super simple, but that's what I like about it:):)!!
Oh...made another very similiar card to the triangle cards a couple days ago...minus the framing, but simply using the dotted frame stamps the dies came with and a sentiment from Paper Smooches...and some score lines...
 Ok...it's on to Noah's computer class:)!!...thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those gems were MADE for that flower. Perfection. Loving the triangle designs, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T MAKE ME NEED THESE DIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling on the simple flower. Perfect CAS card. Those score lines are a great way to showcase the triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting! nice work.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa