Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just a Note

I got out a set from A Muse(Avian Notes) that I hadn't inked in a while and made another pink card:)!!...
I decided to bling it with light pink and celery colored rhinestones...to kind of mimick the spring ... pink blossoms with new leaves.  I chose the grosgrain ribbon, and it doesn't show too well in the picture, but ran my My Favorite Things Grosgrain texture plate from top to bottom at almost the middle of the card for a little interest...looks cool IRL as it "goes" with the pink ribbon....Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and delicate! Love it. M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this..so delicate and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the softness and elegance of this card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Love the soft pink. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Gave you a shout out on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The colors and the bling are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! You truly have captured spring with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty card! Lovely colors and fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, Lisa. Those flowers look gorgeous with the added bling. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa have I said before that you have all the best ideas? I have that texture plate but never thought to use I direct to the card base!
    Love the delicate flower heads with ther smattering of bling, a truly stunning card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love everything about this, but the bling takes it to a whole new level. expertly designed :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa