Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge 133




Playing around with my Clear and Simple Triangle Dies this morning and thought to combine my fun with The Play Date Cafe challenge 133 AND Father's Day!!  Here's my card and the color inspirations...

These dies are so cool...I  LOVE how there are so many sizes ...I decided to take 3 of them and use them to make cut out triangles...framing the colored triangles.  The sentiment is Hero Arts(Celebrate Everyday).  I layered the triangles on chipboard and ran the triangles through my Papertrey Ink Linen/Canvas texture plate for some added texture to the triangles BEFORE layering them on chipboard.  Adhered them to bazzill white paper.
 Here's a rainbow one that I will have our Noah give his dad for Father's Day:)!!  But...this card is NOT for the challenge...just wanted to show you another way to use the dies...will have more to come in coming days...I AM CERTAIN!!!:):)...they are so much fun!!!
These were done with dotted swiss bazzill paper from Mike's!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. AWESOME. Now I need those dies. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing CAS cards Lisa!! Love this design! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these cards! The first one is really fab - I like the different sizes of triangle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS design! I really liked the colors you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture! Fabulous design Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool dies, indeed! I like how you arranged those triangles, reminding me of Color Forms (from when I was a kid).

    Thanks for joining us at The Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these cards! perfect design and awersome creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those triangles are too fun!! Great take on the insp. picture and a fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swooning now... the colours and patterns are awesome and really appeal to my love of geometric shapes :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great father's day cards. I love how you textured the paper. It gives it a very rich look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great, graphic design, Lisa! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa