Tuesday, September 1, 2026

It's STAMPtember®!!

Happy STAMPtember®!!  For those of you who may not know, STAMPtember® is a Simon Says Stamp month long event, celebrating all things stamping!!  In fact this is Simon's SEVENTEENTH YEAR, celebrating STAMPtember®!  You will find, over at the Simon site, new stamps and die sets, dies, embossing folders, stencils...all things stamping, and a whole lot of amazing collaborations with many of the wonderful stamping companies in this creative community, to name some of the wonderfulness!!  I hope you will check it out!!
I have made a card to start the celebration, using a beautiful die set, filling my card with lovely sunflowers...
I die cut the basket from wooden cardstock, and layered.  I die cut all the sunflowers, and leaves...I brushed some ink onto the petals, centers, and leaves, to give them a little shading(although the leaves are the only parts that really show it),  I stamped a sentiment from a new, small, stamp set, and then adhered the basket, flowers, and leaves, to the card.   I added some enamel dots for an added touch!  
 Here's a close up...
Such wonderful fun!!  The fun of this month's celebration begins tomorrow, with a HUGE party and ALOT of artists creating with Simon's new products!!  You can find all the info at the Simon Blog, and hope you will join the party!  Then, there will be new releases daily, at the Simon website, for the remainder of the month...wonderful collaborations that will only be available for STAMPtember®, or until they're gone!  Hope you will join all the fun with me...it's the most amazing month for stamping...17years and counting!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa