I am so thrilled to be a part of today's Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember® release, with a STAMPtember® Party, over at the Simon Blog! I am, with a HUGE number of amazing artists(you can check out the VERY long list over at the Simon Blog!), celebrating the SEVENTEENTH YEAR of Simon Says Stamp's monthlong celebration of all things stamping, STAMPtember®! It's so big, it's in the name...it's trademarked! Simon has released a wonderful collection of stamps, dies, embossing folders, stencils, to name some of the products...and if that weren't enough, they will have month long collaborations with wonderful, industry wide companies, to release stamp sets throughout the month of September!
I have used one of the wonderful new Simon stamp/die sets, to make a card to share with you today!...
This set is very cool! One stamp has the leaves, two other stamps have the flowers. So, I stamped the leaves, then placed the stamps over the leaves, in my MISTI, and stamped the flowers. I also stamped the sentiment, die cut and layered it(love how it intricately cuts out the sentiment...just sayin'). I layered the flowers, then adhered them both to a pink panel that I had stamped polka dots onto.
Here's a close up...
Creating this card was so much fun!! Love how several stamps come together to give you a pretty bouquet of flowers, when you're done...like a wonderful surprise at the end! I know I say this a lot, lately, but I love the way that dies are evolving, as well...they die cut so much more of the image, for a more intricate look and feel to the image...way cool!!
Don't forget, thie offer at the top of my post is for a free Celebration Balloons embossing folder, with a $30 purchase, available until the end of tomorrow! There are different offers at different blogs, so, like a scavenger hunt, you might want to look at other blogs or on instagram, to find the offer that's just for you! Hope you will join in the celebration throughout the month, for all the wonderful collaborations and surprise releases! All the info for today's party, and throughout the month, is on the Simon Blog...STAMPtember® is going to be a blast!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!
Hugs!! Lisa


Awesome card!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. I love the color scheme.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and can have just about any sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThat is a sweet card! I love the color combo and the background too. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. Going to add this to my must haves! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh that’s so pretty! Glad I stopped by!
ReplyDelete