A Honey Bee Stamps STAMPtember® collaboration has released over at Simon Says Stamp, today, and I have made a card with this sweet set of stamps and dies!
I stamped the frame with versamark, then gold embossed. I layered it a second time, for some depth, the adhered it to an embossed panel with the window of the frame cut out. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of paper and adhered it to a popped up panel, then adhered the holly. Here's a close up...
This set has four frames and a whole bunch of sentiments as well as images...would make for great little cards or tags for Christmas, as well. As with most all of the collaborations, though, they are only available until they are gone, they are not restocked, so if you like it, you best get it while you see it! Please take care!
Remembering those whose lives were taken and all the heroes of 9/11, today...have cried lots of tears...yes, 25 years later...and forever! See you tomorrow. Thanks for visiting me today!!
Hugs!! Lisa


No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa