Friday, September 18, 2026

Party Balloons!

There's a new Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® release out, over at Simon Says Stamp...some wonderful embossing folders, with dies and coordinating stencils!  I have used one of those embossing folders and it's stencils, to make a birthday card...
These balloons are so much fun!  I embossed the balloons, then brushed on colors of ink, with the stencils.  I added some confetti from a card I made a couple days ago, brushing on the ink colors I had used on the balloons, and adding a few silver ones to go with the sentiment.  Here's a close up...
I have put links below for all the folders available, today!  Hope you will check them out...folders with stencils and dies, makes for so much fun, when creating cards!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa