Monday, September 28, 2026

Plant Lady Energy

I made a card with a sweet Simon Says Stamp stamp/die set, from their STAMPtember® release!...
If you have someone in your life that loves plants, this set is one for you to create a card with, for them!  I stamped, die cut, colored(such fun!), and layered.  I adhered them to a panel with a sentiment stamped on it from the set, and popped up the panel on a paneled card that I had embossed with a very old Sizzix embossing folder(sorry, I don't have a name, but LOVED how it went with the plant leaves!).  Here's a close up...
We're almost to the end of September, which means the end of STAMPtember®...hope you will check out the collection, as well as the collaborations, as with those, when they are gone, they are gone!  Hope you are having a great start to your week!!  Please take care!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa