Sunday, September 6, 2026

CZ Design STAMPtember® Collaborations!

There's an amazing CZ Design STAMPtember® collaboration at Simon Says Stamp today!  It includes three sets of stamps and dies, a single set of stamps, sentiment  strips, and cropping panels!!  I have used stamps and a die from two of the sets to make a couple CAS cards to share with you today!...
This card was so much fun...I rarely do things like this.  I used a dark ink, as well as a die cut circle adhered to the upper corner, and brushed on the ink on the card panel.  I made sure to brush on the ink lighter around the moon, to give it that glow.  I then stamped the tree and sentiment a couple times with my MISTI, and then popped the panel up on the card.  I used a glossy black card...kind of felt more "halloweeny" than just plain black.  Here's a close up...
The second card...
I stamped, die cut, and colored the flowers.  I colored a frame for the flowers with the same ink as the leaves, then found a piece of textured cardstock that just "went" with the flowers.  I added some enamel dots and popped up the panel on the card.  Here's a close up...
Hope  you will check out this amazing new release over at Simon Says Stamp...Cathy's stamps are such fun...just like her!!   AND...until the end of the day, tomorrow, you will get 25% off all CZ Design products...sweet!!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa