Sunday, August 30, 2026

Cow Cuties

I have made a birthday card with an adorable set of cows, with a Simon Says Stamp stamp/die set, from their Every Happiness release!...
These cow are truly so stinkin' cute!  After die cutting a BUNCH of these guys(and girls), I chose to use four of them to line my mini slimline card for a money carrying birthday gift.  Mini slimlines are the perfect length for dollar bills.  I added a die cut grass, but had to extend the die cutting for the length of the card, by putting the cut grass twice through my die cutting machine by placing the die at the very end of the first die cut, and running it through the second time...thus extending the length of the grass.  Hope that makes sense.  Below is a picture with the money...
and a close up...
Hope your weekend has been a nice one...only days away from Simon's STAMPtember®...HUGE celebration of all things stamping throughout the month of September, in case you're new to stamping.  This is Simon Says Stamp's SEVENTEENTH YEAR...hope you will join me and a whole bunch of artists and companies, throughout the month for lots of fun and inspiration!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa