Saturday, September 5, 2026

Whimsy STAMPtember® Collaboration!

The STAMPtember® collaboration release today, over at Simon Says Stamp, is a stamp and die set by the wonderful Whimsy Stamps!  I have used one of the adorable owls from the set, to make a card with a theme that I'm wondering if you will know when you see it?
Okay...to me, the glasses were a dead giveaway as to how this image needed to be colored.  In case you haven't guessed my thoughts...Harry Potter!  The owl is Hedwig, with Harry's glasses on!  So, I colored the hat brown, for the Sorting Hat, and the wand dark brown, for each wizard's wand.  Hedwig is white, so I simply gave him some shading and dotted his wings with black, as white owls have.  The background colors are Gryffindor's colors....I'm a Gryffindor...I just couldn't resist it all!!  Here's a close up...
I hope you will check out this new release, over at the Simon website...as with the collaborations, they are here until they're gone, they will not be replenished, so if it speaks to you, don't wait too long!  I hope you are having a great weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa