Monday, September 7, 2026

Altenew STAMPtember® Collaboration!

Today's STAMPtember® collaboration over at Simon Says Stamp is with the wonderful Altenew!  The stamp and die set make for a big, beautiful flower...and it what fun to create!!...
This stamp set has three stamps for the stem, and five stamps for the flowers!  So, I stamped the stem first, with three different green inks.  It was so easy with my MISTI...and I think kind of one is needed, unless you have expert ability to position your stamp while stamping.   I used four different inks for the flowers, then dotted the flowers with the centers, using the darkest ink with some white ink, to make it a little different.  I positioned it on a card panel with a sentiment from the set, used some enamel dots, then popped up on card.  Here's a close up...
I think this flower is beautiful...the color combos are endless, and SO much fun to see it coming together as you stamp each layer.  As a note...I stamp the most "full" stamp of the stem and the flower, with the lightest ink, then work my way to the darkest ink being left for the stamps with the "least" image.  Hope that makes sense.  Check out this, and all the other STAMPtember® collaborations HERE!  Hope you are having a great start to your week.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa