There's a new Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® release today...the Boo Bundle! It includes a stamp and die set, an embossing folder and stencil, along with patterned paper, and ink!! I have used the adorable stamp/die set, to make a Halloween card...
This stamp set has some really sweet little ghosts! I used one of the ghosts, with the house and tree/bushes, and stamped, colored, and layered them. I then brushed on ink lightly over a punched circle, then more around the panel. I added a sentiment from the set, and then I adhered the house and the ghost over the inked panel. I popped up the panel on the card, and added some enamel dots that I had colored blue with a marker. Here's a close up...
Such fun!!! I have put links, below, that take you to the entire package, as well as the individual items from the bundle(it's a much better deal to purchase the bundle!). I hope you are having a great start to your week! Please take care!
Thanks for visiting me today!!
Hugs!! Lisa


No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa