Thursday, September 24, 2026

Pinkfresh Studio STAMPtember® Collaboration!

I have made a couple cards with the newest  Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Collaboration , from Pinkfresh Studio!...
This set is sweet...it is a stamp/die/and stencil set!!  I stamped, stenciled, die cut, and layered the flowers and their leaves.  For this first one, I adhered it to an arched die cut card with a gray panel with polka dots stamped on it.  I stamped, die cut, layered, and adhered the sentiment.  

Then, on to the second card...
The two images from these cards, are both from the same stamp, same die and done with the same stencils!  Very cool!!  SO...you die cut and if you decide, like me, you can make two cards from one image, one cut, one time coloring!  The only difference is I used a layered rectangular frame for this one, as well as an old polka dotted embossing folder.  
Such wonderful fun, with such a beautiful set!!!  Hope you have a terrific Thursday!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa