Saturday, September 19, 2026

Pumpkins and Mushrooms, Oh My!

I've got a couple cards to share with you today, made with a beautiful and cute stamp/die set, from Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember® collection!  
The first card, I used the pumpkin image.  I stamped, die cut, colored with markers, layered, then adhered to a cream panel with a die cut layered frame.  I went with the cream, to match the berries.  I popped up the panel on the card.  No, no sentiment.  I just loved how it looked without one, and actually thought of framing it, but without a sentiment, it can be used for lots of occasions.   Here's a close up...
  
The second card, I chose the mushrooms...
I made it the same as the first, but with this one I dotted the mushrooms with enamel accents, and the berries with glossy accents.  I also added a stamped, die cut, and layered sentiment from the set.  Here's a close up...
As I mentioned above, this set is cute, too, as the one image I LOVED, but didn't get to, was the ghost...adorable image, and one I was really drawn to in this set.  Funny how creating goes...but I will definitely make a card with it!!  Hope your weekend is going great...please take care!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa