Friday, October 14, 2016

Merry Bough

I just got the Concord and 9th Take a Bough dies, and made a super CAS Christmas card with the longest of the dies, along with a sentiment die from one of my favorite sets of holiday sentiment dies, Reverse Confetti's Winter Words dies...
Funny...I had put the sentiment and bough together a different way, with the bough on the top and the "merry" on the bottom.  I decided I just didn't like it so much, so I put the "merry" in the middle and hung the tied together boughs from the end of the "y".  I layered both the sentiment as well as the boughs.  Adhered to a card that had a piece of patterned paper from AC Moore adhered to it.  I used some Ranger Classic Cherry on the boughs to make some "berries".  Here's a close up of the fun bough and sentiment...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa