Saturday, October 1, 2016

Birch Trees for World Card Making Day!

Happy October and happy World Card Making Day!!  What a fun excuse to sit down and create a card today...how about you??  I thought the new Simon Says Stamp Birch Tree Window die was so pretty in the Stamptember® release...I just HAD to have it!  I have made a Fall card with it today...
 I die cut and layered the window die cut, then colored the top tree and some of the leaves, adding a sky blue background.  Added the sentiment from another of the new Simon stamp sets, Hydrangea Blooms.  Here's a close up...
I love that card making, like so many hundreds of other wonderful things in my life, has a day to celebrate it!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. lovely card Lisa - a friend just sent me some die cuts of the birch tree - you've inspired me to get going and design with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa. I simply love the softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I just placed an order at Simon Says... Wish I'd spotted this die myself, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa