Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Happy Birthday with Love Candles

I had gotten the My Favorite Things Make a Wish dies a couple months ago...just getting around to playing with them after I got some really sweet Doodlebug patterned papers...
I LOVE these Doodlebug patterned paper packs!!   They are filled with papers that have amazing colors...it's in their names...RAINBOWS!!... and the patterns are MADE for card making, they are small with a lot of variety which make them perfect for die cutting or even using for a background...AND there is no white in the patterns which I also love for wonderful die cutting, especially sentiments!!! Ok...I really LOVE them!!   I used the papers for my candles and having the hearts in the die set, I chose to adhere hearts to the flames.  I layered the candles and flames with three layers underneath the colored papers...the hearts with one layer underneath.  The sentiment is from an old set of My Favorite Things sentiments, More Essential Sentiments, cutting apart one of the sentiments from the set for the "with Love"
Such fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card, I love the candles.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and I see what you mean about those fab papers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the hearts in the flames!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing your lovely card, I had to click the links and order everything. Yes, everything. Again. You ought to receive royalties or payment of some kind because - seriously - I buy so much after seeing your cards. You make it so darned convenient to spend money. Just click on your links and - voila! - another order is placed. Please post more cards using this paper. I ordered two pads each. Yup...two. I need therapy.

    Thanks, Lisa!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa