Thursday, October 27, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch!...Peace Love Joy

I am thrilled and honored to be a guest designer at CAS(E) this Sketch! this week!!  Thank you Chrissy for inviting me!!  What a fantastic sketch this week, too!!  Here's my card and the sketch...

I used a Memory Box snowflake die, Precious Snowflakes(retired I think), layered several times, a small Simon heart die for the center(Holiday Shapes), a Hero Arts sentiment (Holiday Sayings CL343...I think it's also retired😞) and sponged the background using a torn piece of paper.  I used the division between the sky and ground on my background for the middle line.  I also used some Enamel Accents to dot the sky with some snow.  Here's a close up...
Hope you  will join in the fun...what a wonderful sketch...endless possiblities!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. LOVE your take on the sketch, Lisa! CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on guest designing for CAS(E) This Sketch! I love your beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just perfect - love the soft blue, snow and that snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect...clean + crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Lisa! Just a hint of color, very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is beautiful, so peaceful and serene. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beautiful, so peaceful and serene. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa!!! What a pleasure to have you 'on the team' this week!!! LOve your creations!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this beautiful design. The softly colored background and the snowflake are fantastic! So nice to have you along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa