Monday, October 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Hugs

I LOVE the My Favorite Things Stitched Flower dies!!  I made a birthday card with my favorite color scheme...pinks green and gray(the striped paper is from Hobby Lobby)...
 I had had the MFT Stitched Cover Up Vertical die for a while, but thought these flowers, fit it perfectly!  I die cut and layered both the flowers and the frame, using the tiny flowers on the bottom to mimic the single flower on the top.  The sentiment is from Altenew, Birthday Greetings set.  Here's a close up...
Fun to make everyday cards in the midst of Holiday creatin'!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


9 comments:

  1. This is sooooo sweet and special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time you post with those stiched flowers i want them more and more. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you put together in this card! Love the stitched flowers too - very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and the coordination between the stitched flowers in the upper & lower "windows" - fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I'm making this one TODAY. Been wondering how to use this die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lisa, I love your design on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lisa! I am a new follower and i love your cards, they are all so beautiful and give me so much inspiration.

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.
    Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother and Sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. What die did you use for the stitched flowers and frame? I LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa