Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happy Birthday, Noah!

We are celebrating my amazing Noah's 21st birthday today...my "baby" is TWENTY-ONE!!  He IS my rainbow boy...hey, he IS NOAH, after all, so I HAD to make a card with a rainbow!!...
 The "Happy" and "st" are from Papertrey Ink, the "21" is My Favorite Things.  I used 3/4" pieces of patterned paper adhered together, then everything was die cut together.  I layered all the pieces and adhered to black cardstock panel.  I also stamped a Happy Birthday background with a stamp from Impression Obsession, stamped with versamark and clear embossed.  Here's a close up...
I love my boy...he brings such incredible joy to my life!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you Noah!
    My baby daughter turns 21 next year... and yes she will always be my baby!
    Your card is beautiful and just perfect in every rainbow possible way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card, perfect for your birthday boy! Congrats, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest just turned 19 and my oldest is about to turn 24. Doesn't time fly? They're never too old for a great birthday card. I trust Noah liked his card and you all had a great celebration. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely rainbow card, but not girlie at all. Wish Noah happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! And Happy Birthday to Noah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards! My baby will be 21 next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Noah! I was just thinking of Noah, Lisa, and wondering how he was going. 21! Doesn't time fly? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa