Monday, October 31, 2016

Simply Believe

Another card made with the wonderful new Simon Says Stamp Believe die!  This die is so much fun....so pretty and yet amazing in it's size and font!!  I combined it with another new Simon stamp and die combo, 
I stamped and then die cut the branches.  I dotted them with Enamel Accents to give them a "berry Christmas" look and layered them each twice.  The sentiment is also layered, the sentiment in silver and the background in white.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. This card is stunning Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Good gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Lisa, really elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! Really clean and simple but with lot of love for the right details !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layout, and color combo, with a nice touch of wow.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa