Friday, October 28, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch...For a Cause!

How thrilled I was to be invited to be a guest designer for CAS(E) this Sketch! this week!!  This week's challenge has an added dimension to it.  You can make a card for a cause...make a card with some sweet animals in mind...for an animal shelter to use for our furry friends!  You can check out all the details on the CAS(E) this Sketch blog!!
It's so funny...when Chrissy asked me about being a part of the challenge and sent me the sketch, I immediately made a couple cards.  I didn't know of the animal shelter part of the challenge at the time...she didn't want to add another request on top of making a card for the sketch, but TOO FUNNY, today's card is the first card I had made with the sketch (but opted to send my snowflake card instead).  I sent the pic  I had taken of this card to her last night when I read of the animal shelter cause...

Too funny, right??!!  I LOVE this heart with paw prints in it...together with the sentiment,  SUPER LOVE!!  I die cut and layered the heart border and paw prints, made the strips across the card with patterned paper and stamped the wonderful sentiment from Papertrey ink.  Here's a close up...
Hope you'll join the fun...I'm off to mail my card away to the shelter!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Did I say I LOVE this card! How extremely awesome, and just perfect for the sketch and cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I'm madly in love with this gorgeous card! And such good luck that you had it ready to go! I'm so happy to have you join us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch as our guest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I love this beautiful sympathy card! So perfect to send someone who has lost their fur baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card was meant to be! Love the image and it's the perfect take on the sketch! So happy you joined us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that sweet die is just so perfect for the sketch! I love your card! Congratulations on guest designing for CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be karma that you made a pet friendly card without knowing about the pet-friendly theme! What a sweet card. I love that die and it's now been added to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a thoughtful and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa