Thursday, November 30, 2017

Framed Merry

I have another card to show you all using the new Simon Says Stamp Stained Glass stamp/die set...what a wonderful set for Christmas!!  
 I used the stamp and die for the "MERRY".  I stamped the sentiment to line up with the stripes of the card's panel, and layered.  I also used the new Simonn Holly Fanfare die, as well, to dress up my MERRY, scoring the leaves to give them some dimension.  I also used the Simon Stitched Rectangle dies to make a frame in gold.  Here's a close up...
Hope you have all had a great November...Thanks for visiting me today!!
Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lisa! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy. I love the striped paper. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie...the striped paper is from AC Moore:)

      Delete
  3. Hi Lisa. Love your classy Christmas card. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hey Sunshine card is super. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine card is really superb,
    What a very clever way to use the die.. TFS . XX

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa