Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Memory Box Stitched Squares #3...Stitched Hearts with Love

I made a card with the Memory Box Stitched Square dies set, and the Triple Stitched Heart die, a Simon Says Stamp stamp set, along with some paint chips to make a card with one of my currently favorite color combinations...
I die cut, then layered both the squares and the hearts and then found that the hearts snuggly fit into the squares, so in, they went!  I added the Simon sentiment onto a really cool piece of kraft paper I got at AC Moore with versa mark and white embossed.  Here's a close up...
Oh so much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Lisa. The hearts look perfect inside the stitched squares. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa