Thursday, November 9, 2017

Pine Needle Wreath On Stripes

The new Simon Says Stamp Pine Needle Wreath die is really versatile...this is my fourth card using the die...here's a more 3D kind of card, like one I did, but more the size of the die and hugs the card...
I had this striped card sitting on my craft desk from another card I made but didn't use.  The stripes were made with the Prettied Up Gift Card die.  I die cut a couple wreaths and adhered the pine needle pieces to the card with my Glossy Accents.  I stamped, die cut then colored the PEACE sentiment and adhered to card with glue dots.  Here's a close up...
Simple and fun...that's the way I like it:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, your cards are always the most beautiful ones, love them😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lisa. Every time you use gold embossing with kraft cardstock it is so striking! Love the wide stripes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa