Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Let It Snowman

Oh, how I love snowmen!!!  I have bunches of them on my Christmas tree every year, and having grown up in Buffalo NY,  snowmen were and always will be a part of me:)!!  Simon Says Stamp has the cutest snowman die this season, and I have made a card showcasing this cute little guy...
I die cut and layered the "man" and his gear, then adhered all the pieces to another solid snowman, that I had embossed on a piece of cardstock with the snowman die, and cut out.  It's MUCH easier to put all his pieces on a single piece of cardstock, than to adhere all the pieces of his hat and then his body all individually onto the card.  I added some holly leaves and a berry from the new Simon Holly Fanfare die, and adhered him to a snowfilled piece of blue cardstock.  I masked the small part that I wanted the sentiment to be, and after wiping with my magic powder bag, versamarked the Simon Falling Snow background stamp and white embossed.  I used a Simon sentiment from the On a String stamp set that I stamped with black ink and clear embossed.  Here's a close up...
Oh, SO IN LOVE with this little guy!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh my gosh so cute.
    Lisa, everytime you post a card I want to go shop on Simon Says!! Lol
    I must have these..love it!! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love him popping up on the bottom of the card. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman is soooo cute and I love your snowy background! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel an order coming on!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️😃

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is simply adorable. I love it! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa