Saturday, November 11, 2017

Autumn Blessings Two Ways

I used the Simon Says Stamp Ornate Leaves stamps/die set and made a couple of Autumn cards...
The image stamps from this set are soooooo pretty!!  I used the pumpkin on this first card, along with the flourish stamp from the set on either side of the layered pumpkin.  I also used some orange enamel accents to dot the tips of the flourish, and some black twine as an accent on the top.  The bottom...one of my favorite things to do, right now, is small stripes from a gift card holder card.  Here's a close up...
The second one, much like the first, has the leaf image from the set, stamped in three different colors and layered...
I used a sentiment from an older retired Simon set, Autumn Blessings, just wanted you to be able to see, a pretty set with pretty sentiments, and I couldn't resist, as the sentiment really "fit" the card...
I layered the leaves and added Doodlebug enamel dots and some twine, as well as the stripes at the bottom of the card, like the first, these ones stamped.  Here's a close up...
These ornate leaves and pumpkin are so stinkin pretty...and such fun to create with!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Lisa. Gold embossing always looks so pretty with autumn colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lisa!! These are both truly gorgeous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Can u explain how u did the bottom? Tracing? Or ? TY.
    Re: The bottom...one of my favorite things to do, right now, is small stripes from a gift card holder card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. And I agree with Helen, can you show how you made the stripes on the bottom? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards! Love those leaves and pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa