Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wedding Cake Congrats

I love the wedding cake from the new Simon Says Stamp stamp/die set: Be Married!!  After trying a BUNCH of different layouts, I thought a cut out and frame, with an over the top die cut sentiment was the way to go to show off this pretty cake...
This first pic is one of the card laying flat...wanted you to see what it looks like totally unopened...

 Here it is partially open...

 A close up...I stamped the cake, embossed, die cut with the matching dies, layered, colored with markers (I googled wedding cakes and found a coral and blue flowered cake that I got my color inspiration from), dotted the centers with liquid pearls,  and layered the sentiment and glossy accented then adhered to framed card...

 I decided to add another of the sentiments from the set on the inside...



3 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa