Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cut Edge Flower Thank You

I continue to make thank you cards...here's a simple card I had fun making last week...
I stamped a large and small flower on copy paper(thin), cut them out, and used them as masks to stamp all the flowers.  I stamped the flowers near the edge of the card, and after I had stamped from one end of the card to the other, I cut the card off around the flowers closest to the edges.  I was almost going to turn the card the other way and leave the cut out section bare, but I loved this Walter and Winnie sentiment, so I decided to turn the card lengthwise and adhere a piece of black polka dotted paper underneath the flowers to give it a base to sit on.  Rounded the corners and done.  This was supposed to go in the Less Is More challenge to make a one layer card with off the edge image, but because I opted to put the black paper on, it no longer fit that challenge, it's all good:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I adore those colorful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white combined with the colored flowers really pops. This is a bright and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card...I love the vibrant colors next to the black, such a great contrast and truly a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever design and looks great in landscape orientation too :0)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa