Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Scribble Flowers Thank You

I made another thank you last night...this one with  a brand new set of fun and pretty dies from Simon Says Stamp: Scribble Flowers dies...
These flower dies  coordinate with the Scribble flower stamps, but how I LOVED using the dies solo and layering and using them with 2 tones of paper for each round, scribble flower!!  Used a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp set, Thanks!  Here's a close up...
SUPER FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa! What beautiful colors, and I love the flowers with the sentiment nestled in among the stems! So glad to see you making cards again. Wow, I read about your accident and saw the x-rays! Praying for a good recovery! Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and fun card! I adore those flowers and the colors are wonderful! Your work is really amazing. I think I have every one of your cards pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sooo YUMMY in sooo many ways!!! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that die set and I love your great example using them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for whimsical flowers for House Mouse stamps. These seem just right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are these cards made with felt?

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa