Monday, June 16, 2014

Simple Thanks

I made it back into my craft room a couple days ago, with a stool I use as an ottoman for my leg.  I made a couple super simple thank you cards...with all the wonderful friends we have making us meals...I will be making a lot of thank you cards in days to come.  I LOVE how the right piece of paper can be all you need for color, dimension, interest...well...it can be all you need(plus a sentiment)...

The bubble die is a new die from Simon Says Stamp, along with it's coordinating sentiment!  The papers are from a Studio Calico 6 x 6 pad, Snippets.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on Pinterest and just loved it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa