Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Cutting Edge and Guest Designer Contest!!

Thank you all for your well wishes with my knee...you touched my heart!!

I was recently invited by Jackie Rockwell, to become a design team member for a brand new weekly challenge,  The Cutting Edge!!

 It's very name should give you an idea of what this challenge will be all about...DIE CUTTING...yay!!  I LOVE dies and die cutting, so I can tell you right now, this card inspired challenge is going to be a LOT of FUN!!!  Each week, a card will be posted on the blog, made by one of the design team members.  That card will  be used as the inspiration for the design team and all the participants of the challenge, to make  a card.  Cards entered into the challenge need to use a/some die cuts, so if you're like me...and LOVE using dies, this challenge is for you!!   You can find out more about the details of the weekly challenges by visiting The Cutting Edge blog!  I am so excited about the design team, too...what a talented group of sweet ladies I get to work with:
A fantastic team, right?!!!
AND NOW... the FUN before the first challenge, a Guest Designer contest!!  

The Cutting Edge is having a contest to choose a guest designer  for the very first challenge on June 28th...the winner will design a card with the design team AND there will be a PRIZE!  You can go to The Cutting Edge blog for all the deets, and to see cards made by me and the rest of the design team, that you will use as your inspiration to make a card to enter into this contest!!  Hope you will join in the fun!!  I can hardly wait to see what you create, and to see, too, what dies you use on your creations ( I just know that I will just HAVE TO HAVE some new dies:):)!!  Be on the cutting edge with The Cutting Edge:)!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are a perfect fit for this DT! You always ROCK die cuts. Very excited for this challenge. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lisa, look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kristie, Lisa. Your die cutting is always out of the ordinary. Congrats on the new DT position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Lisa! Looking forward to seeing all the awesomeness that you'll share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excited to learn that you'll be on the new DT!

    You'll be awesome, as always and I'm also thrilled about this new challenge, which I also think will be a new favorite! Jackie always comes up with such creative ideas and they are always a big hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a whiz with die cuts so you're a perfect fit for this new challenge. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the Design Team appointment for the Cutting Edge, Lisa! What a great team Jackie has gathered for her new challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa