Friday, June 27, 2014

More Cloud Banks

I have a couple more Cloud Bank cards to show you, made with the leftovers from my cards from a few days ago.  One a rainbow, the other a baby card:)!!...
 Made this card with colored vellum I purchased from Paper and More and  a retired stamp set from My Favorite Things: The Great Outdoors.  I wanted to make a kind of "window" with the vellum, and although it didn't turn out that way, I still liked the look of the vellum paper as the clouds.  This card is 6" x 4 1/4".

The baby shower card was made by layering the pink textured paper on the layered white leftover pieces.  I used a Simon Says Stamp baby die as well as the bottom portion of a Simon die: Heart Rainfall (minus the cloud...I cut with my all purpose snippers).  I die cut the "baby" and the "heart drops" onto the card, then layered and fit the layered sentiment and hearts into the die cut holes.  Clouds are so versatile, right?!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Lisa!
    I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these are so cute and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful but the I am totally in love with the first one! So stunning!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of them, Lisa!!! So very beautiful!!!

    Greetings from Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these rock, particularly the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa