Friday, February 7, 2014

More Butterfly Hearts

I think this Memory Box butterfly heart die is so pretty!!  Had another couple thoughts for it's use...helps with just the right sentiments, too:)!!  The first...my ever loving rainbow....oh how I LOVE rainbows...sigh...
I combined it with a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp set (I think this will be a card for my mom  and dad:)!).  I die cut small pieces of the heart in each color, cut and adhered them to the white butterflies.

The second one, I simply colored a single butterfly from another set of white die cut butterflies with markers, ran my black marker around the border and adhered him to the white butterflied panel.   The sentiment is from My Favorite Things...
Thought the sentiment so perfect for what I was trying to achieve with my single butterfly.  You can find my first card made with this die HERE:)!  Hope you have a fantastic weekend:)!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

21 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING CARDS!!!! Just blown away and I so have to have that die now! #thankyouverymuch

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are fabulous Lisa, great use of the die, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE both of these cards, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Love!!! These are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Lisa! Have been waiting for this to arrive in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! The white card with the one long blue butterfly is so stunning. That's not to knock the rainbow one which is just as lovely. You are rocking this die!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these! That rainbow one sings to me. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love hearts and love butterflies so that rainbow heart is making my heart go pitter patter! Fabulous. The second card is absolute perfection with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just looooooooooove these butterfly hearts, have a wonderful day, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards, love the colours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards. Love this die too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful card! Now to buy this craft die... ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing cards! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I HAD to buy this die because of your rainbow version!
    Just LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rainbows rule- beautiful buterfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Realmente muy original y bonita s ,FELICIDADES... Me encantan todos los Pines

    ReplyDelete
  19. Realmente muy original y bonita s ,FELICIDADES... Me encantan todos los Pines

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards, made me want to order that die... which I just did. Very nice sentiments as well.
    Thank you for showing us such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for your inspiration... I´ve been looking for some ideas with this die and your cards are awesome!!!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa