Tuesday, February 4, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #62...Manly Thanks

Quick post to show you a card I made for this week's challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!   Here's my card and the sketch...

 Ok...my strip didn't go all the way to the upper corner and my sentiment was BELOW it rather than ON it...hmmm...it just seemed to work out that way.  I used the Circle Border die from Simon Says Stamp for the die cut circles(putting strips of paper behind each row of holes),  AS WELL AS the rest of the card...those circles were embossed with the die.  I used a new Papertrey Ink alphabet for the "thanks", layered, and coated the letters with Glossy Accents...

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Oh the patience you must have!! Thats such a neat design and love that you embossed and cut with the same die :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Pinterest and knew it was yours right off. LOVE it!!! I think I need those letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you embossed some circles and cut out others. Great card, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is cool with the dots Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have incredible patience to do all this. It is worth it though. This card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have watched you make this! Amazing attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for men! Love the technique and the colors - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some serious patience, Lisa, but it was so worth it. This rocks! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous masculine card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is a great take on the sketch, Lisa! SO worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa