Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Dad and Me

Made a simple paper pieced card today with my dad in mind...just because...
 I stamped the owls on a white panel then stamped the images again on 2 shades of gray, a brown, green, and yellow papers.  Cut out all the pieces and paper pieced them to the white panel, dotted the eyes with Enamel Accents and used my swivel knife to cut around the leaves to pop them off the card...
The sentiment is from Rubber Soul.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm sure your Dad will love this! I like that stamp set very much, and the sentiment is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and simple. Your dad will be tickled to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Just because ... Is the best reason :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - a lovely card! Love how you lifted the leaves off the card too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa