Thursday, April 28, 2011

Think Pretty in Pink

I made this card for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #330:


Here is the sketch:

 
The challenge was yesterday...I ran out of yesterday before I got to this, but DID get to it:)!!  The main panel was long, so I opted for a longer image, and this set from A Muse was a perfect fit(well, I cut the bottoms of the trees off)...I loved it's long look!  I stamped in black and dotted with 2 shades of pink rhinestones.  Used a background stamp from Papertrey Ink for the panel behind the trees...stamped in versamark and clear embossed.  Used 3 medium sized black brads and framed everything on black card.  Super simple...but I DID love this sketch, even though I found those 3 circles a bit intimidating...conquered!!
Things I used:
Stamps: A Muse Avian Notes, Papertrey Ink Background Basics Tin Type, Hero Arts(sentiment)
Paper: pretty in pink, black, Papertrey ink white
Ink: stazon black
Extras: rhinestones, brads, clear embossing powder, polka dotted embossing folder, SU pretty in pink ribbon

Thanks for looking, hope you have a blessed day....

4 comments:

  1. How elegant, Lisa! I love the black and soft pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very eye-catching! The bi-color bling is the perfect accent to this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this color combo is so pretty! I just love how you added the rhinestone accents to the trees. Lovely use of the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM, very pretty, love the embossing too:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa