Monday, April 4, 2011

CAS113

I made this card for SCS's CAS113 challenge...to use soft aqua, soft yellow and white:

I LOVE the clean and simple sketches...I have them laminated and go to them when I have a stamp in mind, and find a sketch to fit my stamp...WONDERFUL...I have and will use them ALOT!!!  I used sketch ftl43 found here(although not followed to the tee):


I stamped the flower from Unity Stamps twice in cool caribbean and once in so saffron. I cut them out and popped them up.  Made two strips of so saffron and one of cool caribbean using a polka dotted embossing folder on the blue.  LOVE these colors, too!
Things I used:
Stamps: Unity Now and Always, Hero Arts Everyday Sayings
Paper: cool caribbean, so saffron, bazzill white, and black
Ink: Stazon black
Extras: white vinyl brad, polka dot embossing folder, pop up dots

Thanks for looking, hope you have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE paper flowers! I search the internet trying to find new ways to make them. Yours is so pretty! I also like how you added the swiss dots embossing which adds a special touch of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty flower and those narrow black mats really makes the card pop!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa