Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hellen Keller Quote

This started out as an old Clean and Simple sketch...but it grew a little...a few extra layers and my line of hearts, but was going for ftl25:



 I am trying to pull out old stamps...well old is relative...this Helen Keller quote stamp is less than a year old...but I hate to admit it, I've NEVER used it.  I stamped a stamp from A Muse(I inked and stamped on white two times....each time stamping once lightly on a scrap piece of paper to get a lighter color on my card) with certainly celery and then stamped the quote over it with early espresso.  I found a piece of SU designer paper and embossed a piece of certainly celery with a heart embossing folder. I used this punch, below, to get the hearts, and glued them on with a glue stick.
Things I used:
Stamps: A Muse Beautiful Botanicals 2, Victorine Originals
Paper: certainly celery, white, bazzill java, SU designer paper
Ink: certainly celery, early espresso
Extras: sizzix embossing folder, Martha Stewart punch, scallop scissor(rounding corners)

Thanks for looking, have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Saw this on SCS! Love the sentiment and your wonderful design! Beautifully done, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful stamp with that quote! I love the serenity of the greens and expresso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very calming! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa