Sunday, April 17, 2011

Clean and Simple Challenge

I just love the Clean and Simple Blog!!  I decided to try my hand at yet another card for this week's challenge:

Here's a picture of the sketch:

I decided to take the 2 darkest panels, and make them one piece...they ARE the same color in the picture:)!!  I used a piece of black paper, and embossed with stripes. I used a strip of daffodil delight and with versamark, stamped polka dots and embossed.  I used a flower stamp by stampendous, a label stamp by PTI, and a sentiment by Hero Arts.  I colored the dots on the flowers with daffodil delight marker and dotted with diamond glaze.  I decided that rather than add the embellishment to the right lower corner, I'd use a rhinestone on the "o" in  "hello" as my "button".  I popped up both the white and black panels as well as the sentiment...here's a different view:

Oh, I just LOVE these layouts:)!!!
Thing I used:
Stamps: Stampendous, Hero Arts Everyday Sayings, Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics and Label Basics
Paper: PTI white, black and Daffodil Delight
Ink: stazon black, daffodil delight
Extras: striped embossing folder, clear embossing powder, diamond glaze, yellow rhinestone, pop up dots

Thanks for looking, I hope you have a wonderful day:)!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this colour combo! Gorgeous interpretation of the sketch! Oh and love the new blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the cards for this challenge are beautiful! I especially like the yellow and black. It's one of my favorite combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahey you've been busy! This is beautiful, one of my most favourite flower stamps of all time and a brilliant colour choice:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa